Along with the general symptoms, you should watch for certain other common symptoms and signs which could suggest cancer. Again, there may be other causes for each of these, but it is important to see a doctor about them as soon as possible.
|Cancer care awareness|
1. Change in bowel or bladder habits
2. Sores that do not heal
3. White patches inside the mouth or white spots on the tongue
4. Unusual vaginal bleeding or discharge
5. Thickening or lump in the breast or other parts of the body
6. Indigestion or trouble swallowing
7. Recent change in a wart or mole or any new skin change
8. Nagging cough or hoarseness
The signs and symptoms listed above are the ones more commonly seen with cancer, but there are many others that are less common and are not listed here. When these or other symptoms occur, they are not sure signs of cancer. Symptoms may be caused by infections, benign tumors, or other problems. It is important to see a doctor if you have any of these symptoms or if you are concerned about other changes in your body or the way you feel. Only a doctor can make a diagnosis.
DON’T WAIT TO FEEL PAIN. EARLY CANCER USUALLY DOES NOT CAUSE PAIN.